Prime Property For Sale or Lease
Stoney Beach Farm, located on Old Mission Peninsula, Traverse City, Michigan is downsizing its operations. Our 60 year old family farm, once home to cherry orchards and other small fruits, has 40 acres of south facing fallow land available for sale or lease on the north side of Gray Road at the intersection of M-37 (Center Road). The land is ideal for fruit production or other agricultural endeavors, including a winery. The property has been preserved from development with the exception of one remaining prime building site in the northwest corner with a fantastic view over East Grand Traverse Bay. Features include a high capacity ag well and underground irrigation.
Additional available Stoney Beach Farm property for sale or lease consideration include:
1. an established country bed and breakfast with views of East Grand Traverse Bay and access to the farm owned beach; it can also serve as a single family dwelling,
2. a several thousand square foot refurbished barn used for various ag purposes, including a fresh fruit farm market,
3. hydroponic fruit and vegetable growing system,
4. original farmhouse, established in the 1870s which could be used as an on-site manager’s or stand alone residence,
5. additional acreage on the south side of Gray Road,
6. an established small animal farm (currently alpaca ranch) with buildings,
7. several additional outbuildings.
If you would like to discuss any or all of these opportunities, please contact Chuck Goodman at 231-590-7255 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org